It is a traumatic injury to our neck muscles. The neck and head flicked to the back. And a quick flick comes back like a cracking of a whip, causing the joints of the neck to expand and fall apart. Injury to the spine muscles. Or spine pillow Tendons in the neck.
- Stop the car suddenly or be hit by a car, while parking a fire.
- Sports accidents such as karate, diving or clashing sports such as rugby pitches.
- Play the acrobats like roller coaster, roller coaster car
- Being hit by a sting or shaking in the head.
- Headache often pain.
- Pain or muscle pain in the neck, shoulders, arms, especially during movement. – Dizziness may be nausea, vomiting.
- In some cases, tinnitus is irritating. Tea and sore Throbbing on the arm and face, sore throat, back pain and poor vision.
Treatment – advice
- Cold compression after initial neck injury.
- Massage (do not massage) to relax the muscles.
- Do not move the neck so fast, do not turn the neck quickly. Do not flick your throat
- Take paracetamol occasionally.
- Soft collar, prevents injury.
- Physical therapy Reduce pain with ultrasound machine.