Pain Away Clinic is located in Interchange 21 Tower, in the heart of Sukhumvit, Bangkok. You can reach our clinic conveniently by MRT (Sukhumvit/Asoke) and BTS (Asoke). From there, Pain Away Clinic is only a 2-minute walk away.
You can click the marker on the map below to get directions to Pain Away Clinic. Or even better, you can also download our Pain Away – Booking App and get directions to Pain Away Clinic directly on your smartphone!
Pain Away Clinic
Open Daily, Closed Tuesdays
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM (Last Slot 1:00 PM)
4:00 PM – 7:30 PM (Last Slot 6:30 PM)
Closed Songkran and New Year
B1 Floor, Interchange 21 Tower
Sukhumvit 21, Asoke, Bangkok
Price for Treatment
- Fee for Initial Visit 500 Baht
- Medical Certificate 200 Baht
- Posture Report 500 Baht
- Treatment (30 Minutes) 1,290 Baht
- Treatment (45 Minutes) 1,690 Baht
- Treatment (60 Minutes) 2,090 Baht
- Physical Therapy Machine (7-10 Minutes) 300 Baht
- NEW Physical Therapy Machine (Imported from Japan) 500 Baht
- 30 Minutes x 10 Sessions 11,000 Baht
- 30 Minutes x 20 Sessions 21,000 Baht
- 30 Minutes x 30 Sessions 31,000 Baht
- 45 Minutes x 10 Sessions 15,000 Baht
- 45 Minutes x 20 Sessions 29,000 Baht
- 45 Minutes x 30 Sessions 42,000 Baht
- 60 Minutes x 10 Sessions 19,000 Baht
- 60 Minutes x 20 Sessions 37,000 Baht
- 60 Minutes x 30 Sessions 54,000 Baht
Feel free to contact us with questions or comments by filling out the contact form above. You can also reach us by email, phone or regular mail. Booking an appointment through this form may take time.
If you have any inquiries about our Pain Away – Booking App, don’t hesitate to leave us a message by filling in the form above. We will respond to your message as soon as possible. Usually this is within 24 hours. Make sure to fill in valid contact information so we are able to contact you!
If you’re not comfortable filling in the form above, you can always send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Satisfied Patients
This time I tried treatment at Pain Away Clinic. I was really satisfied with their treatment and I will continuously come for treatment. I now also do stretching at home which they taught me.
The location is very convenient because connected to MRT and BTS. Yoshi Okuchi
The therapist recommended training at home so I can keep good posture. Emi Okuchi
I would recommend anyone who has pain, or any issues related to pain, to try them out. You will be happy that you do. They are truly professional and very knowledgeable about what they do.
Stay well everyone. Coach Tony
I had pain on hip joint and thigh. Of course I took some treatment in Japan after the accident. I came to Thailand and knew about Pain Away Clinic and the therapist gave me some treatment. My hip joint was so stiff so it was difficult for me to play golf and ride on motor bike, climb the stairs. After taking several treatment in Pain Away Clinic my condition got better.
I can recommend Pain Away Clinic. Mr. Satori